Sample Content Preview
100 Interview Tips
1. Do your research – It is best that you know certain things about the company you are applying a job for. Researching about the company can also help you answer possible questions, since it would help you learn more about the nature of their business. Aside from that, if they ask you questions regarding their company and you are able to answer them properly, then it shows them that you are indeed interested in working for them.
2. If this is not your first time to get interviewed, review your previous ones – Whether you were successful in all your past interviews or not, it is best that you review them for your upcoming one. This is because you can learn valuable lessons from them. Aside from that, if you committed certain mistakes in your past interviews, then you can make sure not to make such mistakes again.
3. Review the qualifications required by the company you are applying for – When you are scheduled for a job interview, you need to check back on the qualifications that the company is looking for. This way, you would be able to compare it with your present experiences and your skills. On top of that, it would also help you focus more on your particular skills that would help you qualify more for the job you want.
4. Get a haircut – Getting a haircut would make anyone look smart, fresh, and presentable. However, it is best that you do it about 2 or 3 days in advance. This is to make sure that you no longer carry the smell of the salon. Additionally, even if you do look more presentable with it, you may need a couple of days to get adjusted to it, which is very important when it comes to being confident during the interview.
5. Make sure to arrive early at the office where you are going to be interviewed – It is always better to arrive early at the place you would be interviewed. This is to show your prospective employers that you are really interested with the job. Aside from that, it also shows them that you have good time management skills. If you are currently working, try to apply for a leave of absence to ensure that you have enough time to prepare and get to the venue.