Table Of Contents
1. Who am I?
2. What is “routine” and why is it bad?
3. Why do people follow a routine?
4. Be yourself!
Part 1. Your personality
Part 2. Tips, Tricks, and Secrets
1. Never apologize for who you are
3. Never compliment physical beauty
5. Never do what you don’t want to do
6. Make ridiculous demands
7. Have your date buy you a drink
8. Role play
9. Never talk about your job unless you can do it in an exciting way
10. Talk about your passions
11. Be a passionate person
12. Look for women where you are the most comfortable
13. Be happy
14. Realize that even beautiful women get rejected
15. Imagine how they feel
Sample Content Preview
1. Who am I?
Let me tell you a little something about me.
I’m 22. I have no money. I have insane debt. I live at my parents’ house. I have grandpa-glasses. I have what will develop later in life into a unibrow. I have a beer gut. I’ve got a big beard and a neck beard to go along with it. Yeah, a neck beard.
Now imagine that in your mind, and I mean really imagine it. Is this the kind of person who has sex whenever he wants? Be totally honest.
Wrong. Dead wrong.
This is probably blowing your mind right now, and understandably so. This just isn’t the image that Hollywood puts up on the big screen.
We are bred to believe that only the George Clooneys and Brad Pitts of the world, with their big chins and sculpted bodies, attract, court, and have sex with beautiful women.
We believe that the only people who are wrangling in hotties are the people who have absurd amounts of cash to spend – they have nice clothes, drink Grey Goose, go to the hottest clubs, and they even have a perfect tan in the middle of December.