Fantastic package if your in the networking marketing niche, you want to get in, or you promote any MLM networks or programs.
Here is your golden opportunity to cash in with these quality books. Edit them and add your name, affiliate links, or more importantly use them to promote a MLM program you are using.
Table of Contents Ebook 2:
Down the Rabbit Hole 5
Pros and Cons of Accumulation 7
Buying Position 9
Caution: Front Loading and their Dangers 11
The Dreaded Demotion 13
Push-up: Taking the Short Cut 15
Turning Maintenance into Profit 17
Other Factors to Consider 20
Recommended Resources + Bonuses 21
Dissecting Network Marketing‟s Compensation System
to Maximize profits & Even Start Your Own Company!
Why have I written this book? If you are familiar with the network marketing industry,
you will have no surprise why the majority of new distributors or networkers spend a
lot of time in network marketing training because they simply don‟t understand
how the compensation or marketing plan in their company works!
Every year, network marketing companies and teams spend thousands on
marketing plan training because many people simply find marketing plans today too
confusing or people just don’t take network marketing serious enough to be well
Isn‟t this alarming? Consider this:
– Would you be in a profession if you don’t know your career path?
– Would you work in a job if you don’t know how much you are getting paid?
– Would you give away money for free?
We all know the answers to these questions, BUT, in network marketing, proper
understanding of the marketing plan (not only yours but others in the industry) will not
only save you lots of time, but will also determine the rest of your network
marketing career! This is even more so for people who plan to start their own network
marketing company offline or online.
When I first started out with my network marketing career, I was so clueless about my
company’s plan that it was almost laughable. When my prospects ask me how much
do I get paid at this level, I would call my upline in front of the prospect and ask him the
questions. Towards the end of the prospecting session, I think I must have called my
upline at least 4 times! (Thankfully the prospect signed up.
I have also seen people lose thousands of dollars because of wrong placement of the
downline causing massive residual income to be wasted due to poor planning and lack
of understanding. You don‟t need to be a mathematical genius to understand
plans, just simple calculation and mechanics to master.
After you are done with this book, you will learn how to:
– Differentiate between typical plans and how to make money there
– Choose a good network marketing company based on how good is their plan
– Develop confidence in front of your prospects
– Close the deal with other networkers by simply stressing the benefits of your plan over theirs and bring them into YOUR organization
– Develop a strategy to building your network for the long term
– Avoid costly mistakes by placing your new downlines under the right people to maximize your profits
– Start from scratch your own network marketing company the right way (whether it be online or offline) saving you heartache and disaster!